martes, 21 de julio de 2009

Letra de Straight Through My Heart (Soldier Down)



Straight Through My Heart(Soldier Down)


Thought I knew,

Moving on

Thought I could,

Fool her charm

I really wanna go

But I can't leave her alone, oh, oh


Hear the sound,

Of a love so loud

I just can't

I just can't ignore this feeling

Said she missed me,

And she wants me, wants me tonight


Chorus:

Straight through my heart

Same old bullet got me

I can't stop the bleeding, woah

Straight through my heart

She aimed and she shot me

I just can't believe it, oh


No I can't resist

And I can't be here

I just can't escape this love

Straight through my heart (soldier down)

My heart (soldier down)

My heart, oh


In the heart of the night

When it's dark

In the lights

I heard the loudest noise

A gunshot on the floor oh, oh

Creditos:http: //kaos-online. com

No hay comentarios: