martes, 23 de marzo de 2010

Backstreet boy en Bonnie Hunt en Abril!

Pasalo a tus amigos bsb de USA:
Hey guys!

The Backstreet Boys are coming back to the Bonnie Hunt Show. And since you guys were so great last time, I wanted to let you know before the word got out. They are booked for Tuesday 4/6 at 2pm. If you would like to come back, go ahead and put a request in on our website (www.bonniehunt.com/tickets). But, instead of just filling out the form normally, put BSB in after your first name. So it looks like Amanda BSB Wilczynski. This way I know you are a fan, and I will offer you that show. I'm not booking anyone for the 2pm show that doesn't have the BSB in the name, so make sure you do that. If you could spread the word on their fan pages, that would be greatly appreciated, because I want the whole audience to be Backstreet fans this time. Thanks and hope to see you soon!
Publicar entrada


créditos: ld

No hay comentarios: